|{.:[ABLE TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD]:.}|

[ منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ]

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: Just .. Out of curiosity xD: What is the best part you like in this topic ?

المصوتون
14. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع
  • "The Past"

8 57.14%
  • "The Future"

4 28.57%
  • "The Present"

2 14.29%
صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 21 إلى 25 من 25

الصورة الرمزية RIK

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: |{.:[ABLE TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD]:.}|

HI ^^" sorry im late ..
    wow ! this is a real long subject ^^ mashallah .. thanks so much GIN ..
    u right . if u want to move forward to get your dreams and hopes u have not to look to ur past because this's gonna disperse , destroy u immediatly !
    but the past has sad and happy memories so u gotta remember ur happy
    memories and forget the sad ones so that will support u to move forward !
    mmmmmm talking about the three parts inside the subject .. i didn't convince completely with all what u said ^^"
    i dunno what to say but .. i feel like it's very frustrating ! i mean there're so many warnings and so many words like .. impossible . u won't be able to ..
    i mean . the subject will be much better if u mix warnings with words that will support us to continue moving forward ! because this is the main aim lf the subject right ?
    but after all . i gotta say that im totally impriseve that u wrote all this mashallah ^^
    it's so amazing and wonderful subject .. but no wonder if we know that the one who made all this is a person who used to surprise us every time with his creative subjects ..
    thank u so much my dear friend GIN . i hope that i didn't bother u with my comment ..
    and please forgive me if i did ..
    thank u so much again . and see u soon in the world and forums of MSOMS-ANIME
    ^____^
    until that time . goodbye

الصورة الرمزية The.B.king

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

.. Hi Gin san . hope u are well
    .. this is a very intresting topic that u wrote .. and its so long
    what u siad is very true .. to be Able to continue moving forward to be able to be everything u dream about .. to continue living u mustn't let the past destroy ur work .. don't look at the past unless u really need to .. don't look at the past unless u want to see the good memory s and ur mistakes , because in the past there was this day that was the first day u drove ur car .. ofcourse ur not expected to be the best driver there is and u will make mistakes as u go so u must learn from those mistakess !! RIGHT
    The future .. something u can't really controll , u can plan something for it and visualize it but u can't be sure if it will turn out the way u want it .. but its important to think about it, and like u said it shouldn't distract u from whats more important which is the present !! $money$
    the present with one word is ur life .. i remember some words i read in a book saying "ur life is one day .. yesterday is gone and tomorrow still isn't here which leaves the day ur whole life is that is today" XD
    what i think is that without these three u will not be able to continue moving forward .. if u balance between .past.present.and future u will be able to drive that highway with no trains or accidents .. don't u agree
    i thank u for this creative subject .. and hope to read another one from u soon
    wish u the best of luck

الصورة الرمزية AzeeRa

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Wa alaikum asslam wa rahmat allah wa barakatuh

Hi GIN.. How are you?!

I hope you are fine

Once again the subject of great .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

XD

I liked this phrase a lot

Do you realize the meaning of "Driving a car, forward and FAST, then watching the car mirror all the time" ??
    Fads in the description ^^

And this also

Don't look behind all the time ("You don't have eyes except on one side only, and you don't have more than one selection") !
    The "Time Road" is our life. It's the biggest highway in the existence ! The highway which all human driving themselves in it, from The "Present" Station to The "Future" Station and The "Past" is behind.. No one knows his "Driving Speed" or the date of his arrival to the end of the highway ! That's right ...
    I hate this sentence .. I heard much .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

you must only remember the happy memories (or the important things),
    I remember only the happy .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

Sorry to interrupt XDDD

and What is past is dead...
    Favorite phrase my father .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

Is it possible to speak Arabic?!
    XDD

with my Best Wishes to you...
    !!
    .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

Well

Tired of frequent comment
    Specific to this complex language ..! .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

May be the concept of a reply.. Or Contrary .. The reason google translation XDDD

But the issue very cool .. I feel that my grandmother is a writer on the subject, not you ..! .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />

Ok

Good bey

الصورة الرمزية BLaCK-BuLLeT

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Talking رد: |{.:[ABLE TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD]:.}|

RIK..
    Welcome bro Rik ^^
    Maybe you right, I shouldn't use warnings like this in my topic. But in some cases in the real world, warnings of this type be very important to use !
    Thank you very much Rik ^^

The.B.king..
    Thank you very much ^^
    Good luck bro..

GIN

الصورة الرمزية Smasem

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس