ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي English Forums's Weekly QUIZ. [02]. Results in comment 25

Welcome everyone
    We have a new quiz with extra challenges this time

Can you do it?l

Let's see

Quiz 01
    English Forum's Weekly QUIZ. [01]- play, plays, played, playing - RESULTS in comment 35

Rules

You should have at least 50 participations so you can send private messages

Each quiz will last only a week and the answers should be written and sent to me in a private message

Every week, we will have a different type of quiz, vocabulary, certain grammar rules... etc

You can discuss your answers after the end of submission time (deadline) and not before the end of the quiz, if you did so, you will be banned from getting the points of the week

How does this work?l

I will give the questions here

You take them and answer them, preferably alone without any help from outside or the internet

I will grade your answers and give a point for each correct answer which will be calculated untill the end of the month and we will have our monthly top three
    If the quizes were successful, we will make official and start in beginning of the new year with a two month, 8 quize marathon to determine who would be our top three in the competition to win their deserved medals

By the end of the week, I will announce the grades and show you the corrects answers with explanation

As before
    We have 4 questions divided into 16 parts with some variety this time
    I hope you enjoy them

The final score will be 20

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohbaboo ; 6-12-2011 الساعة 09:18 PM سبب آخر: weel=week ^ــ^

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •