المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الكويت
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Pen Icon a story : under that hat of yours

in the name of god

sure Im not an expert but i enjoy writing in my free time . and i wanted to thank specifiac person ( the one who encouraged me to do my best ) by writing this short story . so here it is

under that hat of yours

As the sun rises in the morning to declare and announce the start of a new day , and spread it's light as never before , I ( Patrick Defoe ) un like the others woke up in a certain date . Specifically at the time of twilight knowing that this is going to be the last day of my life .

I'm now standing behind the
    jail doors waiting for my well-known destiny .Sure you are now wandering why . What's the capital crime that I made ? Lots of questions in your mind with no answers . But before you judge me , let me mention to you my story in abbreviation .

" I was an
    orphan . A rich family adopted me when I was a babe . The Defoes raised me well and treated me like if I were their own child . After many years , in the age of 18 , I fall in love with a damsel ( Ann parks ) while I was studying in the university . I wanted to marry her but father refused as she is coming from a poor family unlike us . After my insistence , they gave up on me . However they were not in to these arrangements . So I had a choice of two . Whether staying here or going out with her and never return back . I chose the second one as my love towards her was above every thing. I espoused her . We had then a wonderful , fair girl that I named her sandra. Two moths later the war has begun ..."

>> (
    Daniel " Patrick's friend talking after 2 years ):
    " and here were
    we suffered . At the first international war in 1914 , I with plenty of guilt running in my blood , was spying in order to give Britain the latest news about Germany by mailing the government . When patrick :: my dear friend :: knew , he didn't allow me to send the letter without adding his name instead of mine . As if he knew I will be arrested for this . In the third year Ann died leaving him suffer by his own . This shocked him as he was deeply affected by the sad news . And that was clearly obvious in his expressions . .."

he (
    daniel )Completed : " Misery often comes after wars. It's all over . That's why I've been asked to move out to Rome temporary as I were a reporter back then . Patrick expectations were right . He was arrested because of seeping top secret reports between countries while I was the one who did the whole time . He didn't tell me a thing but wrote me a letter to take care of his only daughter ".

>> Back to Patrick : " here am I standing with complete silence in front of the abattoir of my death . I can barely pullout my attire . My feet are so heavy to move . As I am standing next to death , the man who is contributing in this event asked me : ( any words ??) " .

>>
    Daniel : " (death before dishonor . That's my behest for you all ) . That what he said after it . And as the sun dipped below the horizon , he dropped down dead ."

Poor Patrick . He was in the bloom of youth . He , with his work , raised the banner of friendship up so high . I'm afraid he won't behold his child growing up in front of him . God bless his dear heart

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Xx Spring xX ; 2-8-2012 الساعة 01:05 PM

الصورة الرمزية Xx Spring xX

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الكويت
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

افتراضي رد: a story : under that hat of yours

I am thinking about making a serious of stories that are connected with each other some way to create a novel ( i hope i can ) . So i will try to compleate it

the next story is : the symphony of death

The bell of the huge clock was ringing as it was ... Midnight . The place was fully dark . It would've been quiet if the thunders stop. Fear seeped into my soul and my heart was loudly beating .

The abode I used to live in was completely wide , so I was walking around like a berfet of Reason one wandering " where is every body ?" , but not as if they would appear in front of me .

Suddenly , without any announcement , I heard something ..... A voice coming out of no where . I followed it's source and discovered that it was coming from the basement . Someone was obviously playing the piano . Specifically the fifth symphony , that scary piece for Bethooven .

after I had the courage to face the person inside the chamber , I opened the door with fear , as my hands were shaking .

A man in the bloom of youth welcomed me . I asked him : " who are you ?" . He didn't answer , but started to talk about the beauty and how it flows into the house as the sheet of Bethooven was played .

It became quiet again . After a moment or so , he broke the silence that filled the room :" you must be wandering about your family

I said : " I would be thankful if you lead me to them

He replied : " ya , sure . I don't think you mind to have a little chat first

Then he added :" look at you Sandra ... A young teenage that is lost obviously ...

( in my mind : how does he know me ??!)

".... Have anyone told you about your be-loving family a thing .. Perhaps about their history .. Well it doesn't matter ,.. As I will

He completed : " your father with all my apology was nothing more than an assassin , as he stole my father fortune , leaving us with absolutely nothing . As a result , father passed away because of a heart-attack . My mother followed him as she was deeply affected by the sad news ....."

" .... I'm the only one remained . And now , after five years , I came , with plenty of abhorrence running in my blood , in order to kill your entire family including maids , workers , butler ..... Who ever is there

He pulled out a gun and turned it towards me , smiled and added :" And now .. it is your turn "

" Noooooo ....... " (a scream)

I woke up and found out that it was nothing more than a nightmare
    !!!!

To be quite frank with you , fear of death is worse than death it self

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الكويت
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

it is my place

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الكويت
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

it is my place here

الصورة الرمزية سامسنج

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الكويت
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

i like the ENG story

don't stop

i will be back...

الصورة الرمزية آنسه بسكويت

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Al-Salam Alikom
    wow, you really have a special talent in writing
    I assure you that if you keep up the good work
    you will definitely write your own novel!
    I totally liked both story, specially the first one
    you showed us exactly the meaning of true friendship
    and I think that Patrick did all this in the end
    because he had nothing to lose anymore
    , he lost his most precious person in life
    ? his wife Ann, so what could possibly be there for him
    ? and what happend to Sandra and Daniel after he died
    the second story turned different than I thought!
    I didn't even think that it could be a nightmare and the man might kill
    Sandra
    the questions is: why doesn't Sandra know anything about her family
    ? and who's that man who appear in her nightmare

waiting for the next one
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة آنسه بسكويت ; 6-8-2012 الساعة 01:20 PM سبب آخر: لخبطت بالقصة ><"

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •