Something between us
" us " which expresses no more than two ,,, " us " is just me and u

Not so long ago " me " wasn't a thing worth to be mentioned and it Was only "u"
Simply I've never known " me " until I met "u" and became " us"

Finally started to feel my blood passing in my veins .. started to see the beauty inside me and all over the world … Started to smile as real

What really matter is not " me " and "u " But what between us
What kinda feelings that I feel while talking to u ? and how those tears come out of me when I think about ur greatness and generous .. why I see u every where calling me and if I turned back I find u there too ?
What that thing between us ?

After no long searching I found the answer ,, not the answer of what is the thing between us but how is that thing has created
It’s Because u r not like any one … U R A GOD
I will never feel this way in another love story or any relationship ..
Cuz u love me for NO reason … and don't hate me for ANY reason
With u ,, I don’t afraid to lose those feelings cuz I know that u want to keep them more than me .. and if it happened and lost them .. I find in every way a chance to back again

God .. I don't know or remember how I got to this .. and sometimes I ask my self .. what If I didn't know u as well .. what If there wasn't be " us "
Life has no meaning if we don't find way to u and the worse when we think that we found the way and then we figure out it was the wrong one ., so plz show me the right way clearly and help me stick to it
Keep that thing between us .. which I can't describe even in a book
But U know what I mean .. of course u do
How not and u hear my inner voice before I bring it out .. and give me before I ask
if u know that someday I will become that person whom dosn't deserve to have those feelings with u
plz take my soul now ,, cuz I can't imagine my life without u

love u