[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]يقول أحدهم :
أعرف رجلاً كان يقول في دعائه:
اللهم اغفر لكل من لا يجد من يدعو له
أين نشأت وتربت هذه القلوب الطيبة

[/TD]
[TD]One says," I know a man who used to say at his supplication " O Allah forgive the one who finds no who supplicate for him " Where ؟were people with such kind hearts brought up "
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
أيهما يحكم الاخر العقل أم العاطفة

[/TD]
[TD]
Which dominates ; intellect or emotion?

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
لا تعش في الأحلام وتنسى الحياة،
ولا تعش في الحياة وتنسى الأحلام

[/TD]
[TD]
Don't live in dreams and forget life ;and likewise don't live in life and forget dreams.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
سألوني :
من يستحق أن تبقى داخلنا للأبد ؟
فأجبتهم : أعتقد هم من أحبونا ونحن في أسوأ حالاتنا ؟

[/TD]
[TD]
They asked me: Who deserves to live inside our mind forever ? I answered them, " I think those who loved us when we were in the worst state."

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
إذا ابتسم الياباني لك في اجتماع عل ، قال : سأفكر في الموضوع : يعني :" لا" لكن بأدب

[/TD]
[TD]
When a Japanese smiles to you at a work meeting and said, " I shall think over the matter", it implies that he meant (No) , but politely.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
رائعة تلك اللحظات في الصباح وأنت تتأمل امنياتك مع يوم جديد ، مطمئنًا بحكمة الله ، وواثقًا بقدرته ، متوكلاً على لطفه وعدله ، صباحكم رائع كروعتكم .

[/TD]
[TD]
It is considered marvelous moments when you contemplate your hopes with a new day feeling tranquil with Allah's wisdom and confident in his power and relying upon his grace, kindness and justice. Such morning is really beautiful as you are too.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
صلاة الفجر
ابتسامة السعداء ، وطمأنينة الأرواح ، وعشق الأنقياء لركعتين يرون بها نعيم الجنة .
[/TD]
[TD]
Morning Prayer (Fajr Prayer)
This embodies the smile of the happy people, tranquility of their souls and infatuation of the devout innocent people with pure hearts for performing a two –prostration prayer in which they see the blessing of Paradise

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
ما أجمل الفجر
حين يستأذن قلوبنا برفق .. ليسكننا بصفاء ونقاء .. ويصافحنا بنور على نور

[/TD]
[TD]
The dawn is amazingly seen as extremely beautiful when it gently and kindly enters and dwells our souls with purity and greets us with light over light!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
قبل النوم ألبسو أجمل ما عندكم
تعطروا ورتبوا غرفكم
فبعض اللذين يأتون في الحلم
يستحقون حفاوة أكثر من الذين يحضرون بالواقع
[/TD]
[TD]
Before you go to sleep, wear the most beautiful clothes you possess, use the best perfume , make up your rooms as some of those who you see in dream deserve to be welcome warmly more than those who come to us actually.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
حديث البعض يسعدك ، مهما كان يومك سيئًا

[/TD]
[TD]
The speech of some people pleases you even if your day is bad.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
عندما تجد الأنثى الاهتمام ومن يحتويها فإنها ستتحول لأميرة فاتنة وستجعل من الكوخ قصرًا ومن كسرة الخبز وليمةرفقًا بالقوارير

[/TD]
[TD]
When the female finds concern and one who embraces her, she becomes a beautiful princess who changes the cottage into a palace and dry bread into lavish banquet . Thus , please be kind to females.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
الكلمات الجميلة التي تأتينا من من نحب تجعلنا أجمل ! ..

[/TD]
[TD]
The sweet words we hear from those we really adore make us look smarter.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
عند بلوغ ذروة الصداقة ! لسانك يخجل من مناداته بـ ( صديقي ) اصبح : أخ لك وحياة قلبك .. وأكبر من ذلك المعنى

[/TD]
[TD]
When friendship reaches zenith, your tongue ceases your friend (my friend), who will then turn as a true brother and life of your heart and more than that meaning.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
لا يوجد شخص مشغول طول الوقت ؛ المسألة فقط تعتمد على الأولويات ، فمن أحبك جعلك في قائمة أولوياته ، ومن لا يهتم لأمرك يصبح دائمًا مشغول عنك .
[/TD]
[TD]
No one is occupied all the time and the whole thing depends solely on priorities ; and he who loves you always puts you the top of his priorities' list and he who is not concerned with your business , always becomes occupied with other things away from you.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
أفضل وسيلة لإقناع الغريبين بالإسلام ، أن تقنعهم أولا بأننا لسنا مسلمين كما ينبغي ..
جمال الدين الأفغاني
[/TD]
[TD]
Sheikh Jamaudeen AlAfghani said," The best thing to convince westerners with Islam is to make them remained persuaded that we are not Muslims as we should be"
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
نهاية الليل وبداية الفجر ليس هناك صوت يبعث لقلوبنا الطمأنينة والهدوء غير صوت المؤذن بالنداء لصلاة الفجر
[/TD]
[TD]
At the end of the night and the beginning of dawn, there is no voice that sends for our hearts tranquility and quietness except that ( the voice) of the caller for prayer (MOAZIN) who encourages us to wake up to perform morning prayer (Fajr) on the appointed time.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
من يجعلك تبتسم بعد البكاء ؛ شخص لا يقدر بثمن
[/TD]
[TD]
Who he is able to make you laugh after weeping is indeed an invaluable individual.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
قمة الوصل أن تصل من قطعك ..
وقمة الإحسان أن تحسن لمن أساء إليك ..
وقمة التسامح أن تعفو عمن ظلمك ..
وقمة القمم ؛ أن يكون ذلك كله لوجه الله .
[/TD]
[TD]
The zenith of communication with people is to resume contact have with the one who has already severed his relations with you.
And the zenith of benevolence to do good to the one who has done you bad.
And the zenith of tolerance is to forgive the one who does you injustice.
And the zenith of zeniths is to do all this for the sake of Allah alone.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
عندما تكون نيتك صادقة لأداء صلاة الفجر في المسجد ؛ فستجد نفسك توقظ منبه الساعة
[/TD]
[TD]
When your intention is genuine for the performance of morning prayer (Fajr prayer) at Masjid, you will yourself that you wake up the alarm of your o'clock instead of waking you up.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
الفجر يهمس في وجه الصبح ؛ بأن الليل لا بقاء له
[/TD]
[TD]
The dawn whisper in the face of the morning that the night does not remain for ever .
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
رذاذ المطر من ينبت الشجر ، أما ضجيج الرعد لا يستطيع انبات شيء
[/TD]
[TD]
The drops of rain grow the trees from earth, but the uproar of thunder can't grow anything.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
لا تهتم بالمظهر ، فالجوهر أهم
وتذكر أن القلم باهظ الثمن ؛ لا يعني أنك ستكتب حروفًا من ذهب
[/TD]
[TD]
Don't give concern to appearance; essence is the most significant thing. Furthermore, you must be reminded that pen is very expensive but it does not mean that you write letters of gold
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
وقتك من ( ذهب ) .. وإذا ( ذهب ) لن يعود
[/TD]
[TD]
Your time is precious as( gold); and if you waste it, you will never regain it.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
صحيح أن السماء لا مطر ذهبًا ولا فضة ؛ ولكنها تمطر فرجًا ورحمة
[/TD]
[TD]
Although it is true that the sky provides people with neither gold nor silver, but we should not forget that the creator of the very sky dispels people's grief and grants them mercy
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
لا تتنازلوا عن مبادئكم ، أخلاقكم ، دينكم ؛ لتثيروا اعجاب الغير . من أحبكم بحق ، سيتقبلكم كما أنتم
[/TD]
[TD]
You should hold fast to your principles, manners and religion so that you impress others. He who loves you really will accept you as you are.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
لا تحزن إذا ارهقتك الهموم ، وضاقت بك الدنيا بما رحبت ، فربما أحب الله أن يسمع صوتك وأنت تدعوه .
الشعراوي
[/TD]
[TD]
Sheikh Mohammad Al-Sharawi said, "Don't feel sad if you are exhausted by worries and that the earth seems to you narrow despite its vastness. It might have been that Allah liked to hear your voice while supplicating him."
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
يستحق الشفقة من يشتكون من الحزن وهم عن الرب المبتعدون .
[/TD]
[TD]
Those, who suffer from sadness because they neglect supplicating their Lord for due help, deserve that we feel pity for them.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
إلى كل شخص متواجد في ذاكرتي ؛ نعم أعجز عن رؤيتك ، لكن لن أعجز عن الدعاء لك .. ربي أغسل قلوبهم من كل حزن وهم .
[/TD]
[TD]
To those who are engraved in my memory, I say , " Yes" I can't see you, but I won't be unable to supplicate Allah for you and confirm this by saying " O my Lord we earnestly beseech you to wash any worry and sadness out their hearts "
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
يقال في علم النفس :
من المستحيل أن تحب شخص وأنت لم تره من قبل !
عذرًا يا علم النفس !
نحن نحب الرسول صل الله عليه وسلم ولم نره بعد .
[/TD]
[TD]
According to psychology, it is impossible to love any individual whom you know that you have not seen before.
Sorry for psychologists!
We do love our Prophet, Muhammad, blessing and peace be upon him, despite the fact that we didn't see him.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
يا رب من كان له أم متوفية فأرحمها .. ومن كان له أم مريضة فأشفها .. ومن كان له أم بعافيتها فأحفظها ..
[/TD]
[TD]
O my Lord if there is one whose mother is deceased, endow her with mercy ; if there is one whose mother is sick, grant her speedy recovery, if there is one whose mother enjoys good health, then protect her
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
ربي إن كان أحدًا من الذين أحبهم يملكه الضيق ، ففرج ضيقه ، وأسعد قلبه ، ومن كان ينتظر خبرًا سعيدًا فعجل له ، وجازي صبره ، وبرني وبشرهم بخير
[/TD]
[TD]
O my Lord if there is one, whom I love, suffers from distress, grant him due relief and make his heart happy. An if there is one who expects a happy news, then hasten it to him; reward him abundantly for his patience and grant them and myself good tiding
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
هناك أناس ؛ لا أتمنى لهم السوء ، لكن أدعو الله أن يسعدهم ويبعدهم عن طريقي
[/TD]
[TD]
There are people for whom I seek no harm, but I supplicate Allah Almighty to make them happy and keep them away from my way.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
يا رب خفف تعلقنا بهذه الدنيا ونعيمها الزائل وارزق قلوبنا بالإيمان بوعدك والشوق لجنتك
[/TD]
[TD]
O my Lord! Help us not to give much concern to this world and its temporary felicity; and guide our hearts to believe in your promise and craving for your paradise
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
بعيدًا عن فلسفات علم النفس ، لا أحد سيتذوق طعم السعادة وهو لا يصلي
[/TD]
[TD]
Despite the philosophical aspects of psychology, I don't think that an individual will really taste the sweetness of happiness without performing prescribed prayers.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]من أنت ؟
هل تستطيع الإجابة في جملة واحدة
[/TD]
[TD]?Who are you
Can you give an answer in one
?single
sentence

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

{تمت}

أنا آسفة بحجم السماء :

جزيرة الكنز

يعلم الله أنها انتهت منذ ثلاثة أيام ولكن ضروفي حالت دون تنزيلها تلاها تعطل المنتدى

تمنيت لو نسقتها أكثر ولكني أصبت بالحمى وبالكاد وضعتها

بارك الله فيك
.. جمل رائعة استفدت منها كثيراً و أثرتني بالمفردات

+
تم تدقيقها بعد الترجمة لذا خذها بلا نقاش
^^