What happened between me and the Jew ????

[ منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ]

النتائج 1 إلى 20 من 29

مشاهدة المواضيع

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي What happened between me and the Jew ????

Good morning everybody ^^ , Long time no see , I've really been busy . So I preferred to choose something special ………

What happened between me and the Jew ????

sometimes humans get through a lot of experience but what remains in their minds is that which affected them the most

What happened to me is completely real, it was the first time for me to talk to a Jew . let's begin my story
    , so be ready please …..

-flowers0" class="inlineimg" />

I am a member of an English forum , one day I was browsing , then I came across a topic titled
    ( five lies about Israel )

of course written by a Jewish member . Once I read the article I got mad , I could not stay still , however I had a fight with him . what impressed me is that Jew's wide knowledge , not to mention his extraordinary ability to prove that he is right although he's not , he is too smart and well-educated that I lost my confidence , moreover he can speak many languages though he's only 21 years old and everybody in the forum was amazed by this . For the first time in my life , I felt defeated , I felt that I know nothing , I felt that we Muslims are completely naïve , failure and weak . I tried with all my strength to defend our religion and our Palestinian case .

Frankly , He could not convince me of anything he says but he was cunning , he lies in order to defend himself . by the fight with that Jew , I become sure of the Jewish disgusting nature which indicates vice and deception , and I knew the reason why we are weak and the reason why they are absolutely strong , it is knowledge , the only way to strength is learning

Here is a copy of our conversation …..

ME : Palestine is an Islamic and Arabian land forever and you have no right in it , you are trespassers , criminal and terrorists you have a black history , those ( non- Arab – non- Muslim )countries that recognized Israel , did so to dispose of you .. so don't be so confident and do not try to lighten your image in this world ..

HIM ( the Jew ) : It certainly doesn't look like it now.
    Well, as long as you think that way and keep attacking, Israel is going to fight back. Don't blame them if you get beaten, You lost in 1948, 1967 and 1973 and every time since. How about you learn? Any other smarter country would have done so by now instead of whining over what doesn't belong to you.
    'Dispose of you?'
    Many Jews still live in Europe, the US and all over the world, so I'm not sure where that comes from.

ME : Then why did you attack Palestine??
    if you have a homeland then why did you attack the other's country??
    you just prove your cowardice by killing women and innocent children..
    you are trying to kill weaponless people. if you are really brave then go to the battlefield and fight..
    the Jewish army have been in panic , even when they are fighting women and children. Though you are supported by America.. How ironic
    we MUSLIMS will DEFEAT YOU sooner or later

HIM : What are you talking about? Hamas attacked first, Israel is merely defending its people.
    Israel wants the rocket attacks to stop against its civilians. That's the only reason for the operation in Gaza. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying to you,

It has nothing to do with religion, its one side attacking the other, and the other fighting back. People that exploit religion in this disgust me, and take advantage of simple people. I don't think 'Allah' wants anyone to murder anyone else and doesn't really care about any Arab cause for their pride.

ME: First of all you didn't answer my question ..Why did you attack Palestine , while you are living peacefully with Europeans?(Hamas attacked first , Israel is merely defending its people)Israelis the one who Violated the treaty. Because it killed members of Hamas, so they have to defend themselves. Do you call bombing mosques , hospitals , and UNRWA facilities self defense?? And come to compare the number of victims of Palestinians and the number of your victims … it is nothing .. When we talk about peace , Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him lived with the Jewish peacefully but they tried to kill him !!!? What do you say ??? (it has nothing to do with religion)Moreover when you pretend to seek peace , look at your profile , one of the things you dislike is Islam .

HIM : "Why did you attack Palestine"
    Palestine isn't a country first of all, its Gaza. Hamas militants in Gaza had been firing rockets at Israeli town for over 5 years, Israel finally decided to stop it.

"Israel is the one who Violated the treaty"
    What treaty? When this war began, Israel hadn't done anything to Hamas leaders, didn't hae 1 single soldier in Gaza, yet the rockets still came.

"Do you call bombing mosques , hospitals , and UNRWA facilities self defense??"
    Self-defense is stopping the rockets. Hamas stored a lot of its weapons inside certain mosques, that can't be denied, and there's a lot of video footage out there to prove it. The UNRWA facility strike was an accident, it doesn't surprise me that you'd bring it up. Hospitals? I think one hospital was slightly damaged yesterday, again an accident. I don't see how you can think that Israel would bomb hospitals on purpose.

The number of victims? That doesn't tell you anything. In WW2. people didn't start counting the number of German civilians and then say that Britain or America were the bad guys, even thought many more civilians did die. It's a stupid point.

I have no idea what they teach you about Prophet Mohammed, I don't really care. All I can talk about is what I know.
    I don't dislike Islam, but certain people on here make me angry. Islam and Judaism are very similar in a lot of ways.

The argument (war ) was so long but I chose to paste what could show you the real image

Though he is my enemy I 've learned from him

.................................................. .............

Finally , after reading this , YOU are the judge , I want everyone to tell his \ her opinion and I want everyone to try his best to do anything for his religion and nation

.................................................. ..........

I hope that you enjoy my topic

^^........Thank you.......^^

Yours
    AZUMA
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسمـــاء ; 12-2-2009 الساعة 01:09 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك