renew every week.:i:.English Articles.:i:.

[ منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ]

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 20 من 32

الصورة الرمزية maxman1991

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي renew every week.:i:.English Articles.:i:.

Welcome every body ...
    first how are you??

this subject is about some nice English articles
    which I found it while I`m browsing the internet

these articles could be small stores or any other thing can meat me in the internet
    or some of them I wrote it

and I`ll try to put some new articles every week

So lets go....

Just be honer!!!

Once a general manager wanted to test his people who had come from all over India,
    about their values of life.

He announced that in their seminar folder, there is PVC pouch and in it there is a seed. When they return, they must put it in a good soil in a pot and look after it very well.

He would hold a competition in the next year's seminar and that the best plants would be awarded suitably.

Everyone did what was told to him. A year passed quickly. And next year in a big hall, there were hundreds of pots and a great variety of plants-a great scene.

Except one pot in which the soil was there and no plant! The owner was standing quietly and seemingly ashamed of himself!

The general manager called him on the stage. He asked him what happened and he told him the truth. He planted the seed which he was given – and did that was to be done- but nothing happened!

The general manager declared him the winner!

Everyone was shocked. It was announced, "Gentlemen! The seeds I gave you were boiled seeds. You planted them and nothing happened! You acted smartly and used some other seeds.

This man was honest to his work and, therefore he did not cheat me or himself!"

Wisdom of a grandfather

note::this story just nice but it not mean I`m with .

An old Farmer lived on a farm in the mountains with his young grandson.

Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Bhagavat Geeta. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa! I try to read the Bhagavat Geeta just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Bhagavat Geeta do?"

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, "Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water."

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time," and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.

This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead. The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just not trying hard enough," and he went out the door to watch the boy try again.

At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house.

The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty. Out of breath, he said, "See Grandpa, it's useless!" >

"So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

"Son, that's what happens when you read the Bhagavat Geeta. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of Krishna in our lives."

Nice kid and hard-worked father
    note::this one is really nice

A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son
    waiting for him at the door.

SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"
    DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?" replied the man.
    SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"
    DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.
    SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"
    DAD: "If you must know, I make Rs.100 an hour."

"Oh," the little boy replied, with his head down.Looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow Rs.50?"

The father was furious, "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think: Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that Rs.50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

"Are you asleep, son?" He asked.

No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.

"I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier," said the man.

"It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the Rs.50 you asked for." The little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" He yelled.

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

"Why do you want more money if you already have some?" the father grumbled.

"Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied.

"Daddy, I have Rs.100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."

Share this story with someone you like....

But even better, share Rs.100 worth of time with someone you love. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close ! To our hearts.

second week

Doctor ::

I Certified that Mr. /Miss ____________ ____ _ , working in your organization, is suffering from 'time-bound' illness.

Due to this, he/she will NOT be able to work more than 8 hours a day and 5 days a week.

Any attempt to stretch beyond this timing will lead to severe health problems.

The losses to the company due to medical reimbursements will be far more compared to the gains made by stretching beyond 8 hours.

It is also warned to keep my patient away from any kind of shocking news such as " Come over weekend..", " Let's work on holiday..", " Leave cannot be granted. ." etc.

Which can directly lead to heart strokes.

In view of the above, it is strongly recommended to adjust your deadlines in accordance with the convenience of my patient.

Sd/- Dr. Impatient

nice wisdom

Making a million friends is not an art,

But the real art is to make a friend who will stand with u when millions are against u.

............ ......... ......

Do u know the relation between your two eyes?
    They blink together,
    They move together,
    They cry together,
    They see things together,
    And they sleep together.
    Even though they never see each other.
    Friendship should be just like that.

When I was walking alone I wished that
    I can reach the end of the road.
    But when friend like u joined me
    I wished The road would never end..

FRIENDSHIP IS JUST NOT LIKE RAIN
    IT COME SOON AND GONE
    FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE A AIR
    WE CAN'T SEE IT'S ONLY FEEL
    FRIENSHIP IS LIKE A AIR
    WITH U EVER AND EVER

Tow mice }}
    written by me::maxman1991

One day tow mice were too hungry , so they decided to steal some cheese from the next store.
    They were running to the store ,
    when one of them said:"Stop!!".." what if the cat cought us,we will die",
    and he was to scare when he said that. The other one said to him:"Be courage, nothing will happened',
    the first one was standing hold on his opinion and shout:"I will not move to my death,
    that`s crazy what happened to your mind , you lead us to a certain deth". The second mouse look to him
    and said with a quiet breath :"Just think a little if you don`t die in cat mouth and back,
    you`ll die in hunger mouth, we need to take our chance".
    The first turnning his head to their house then to his brother and said in a sad voice:"Oky,let`s go".
    Then they back to running , they arrived to the store , for seconds they were examine the store from there
    huge scary enimy The Red Eye Cat.Then they discovered there is nothing to scare of , there is no one in the store
    Then there eyes had aimed to their target the cheese.The owner of the store was put his cheese above a pot of liquid butter.
    "Finaly we can eat as much as we can , take to home what we want and there is no hunger any more we done it" the first mouse said.
    Then they started to run and run like nothing can stop them.They arrived to their chosen ledge ,the ledge of delicious cheese.
    They start to walk slowly to the cheese because the holes in the ledge, then they shocked when they saw a huge hole.
    "We must take the thin road above the liquid butter"the second mouse said. The first was disagreement:"It`s thin stick" he said. "the hole`s too large to jump over it" the second mouse answered.
    So the walked slowly on the thin stick.
    It`s seemed a good idea until ,when suddenly the stick break , both of them fell in the pot.
    the first one surrendered and drowning then died,but the first one kept moving his legs
    until he made the liquid butter a solid then he stand on it and jump out of it ,then he looked to the pot
    looking out of his brothe, with he knew he is dead.""Why he always surrendered from the first time"" he said while he walking out with his broken heart on his brother

THE END

3rd and 4th week ^^

Bridge Of love

Once upon a time two brothers who lived on adjoining farms fell into conflict.

It was the first serious rift in 40 years of farming side by side, sharing machinery, and trading labor and goods as needed without a hitch.Then the long collaboration fell apart. It began with a small misunderstanding and it grew into a major difference, and finally it exploded into an exchange of bitter words followed by weeks of silence.

One morning there was a knock on John's door. He opened it to find a man with a carpenter's toolbox. "I'm looking for a few days work" he said."Perhaps you would have a few small jobs here and there I could help with? Could I help you?

"Yes," said the older brother. "I do have a job for you. Look across the creek at that farm. That's my neighbor, in fact, it's my younger brother.Last week there was a meadow between us and he took his bulldozer to the river levee and now there is a creek between us.

Well, he may have done this to spite me, but I'll go him one better. See that pile of lumber by the barn?I want you to build me a fence - - an 8-foot fence -- so I won't need to see his place or his face anymore."

The carpenter said, "I think I understand the situation. Show me the nails and the post hole digger and I'll be able to do a job that pleases you."

The older brother had to go to town, so he helped the carpenter get the materials ready and then he was off for the day. The carpenter worked hard all that day measuring, sawing, nailing, and hammering.

About sunset when the farmer returned, the carpenter had just finished his job. The farmer's eyes opened wide, his jaw dropped. There was no fence there at all.

It was a bridge -- a bridge stretching from one side of the creek to the other! A fine piece of work handrails and all -- and the neighbor, his younger brother, was coming across, his hand outstretched."You are quite a fellow to build this bridge after all I've said and done."

The two brothers stood at each end of the bridge, and then they met in the middle, taking each other's hand. They turned to see the carpenter hoist his toolbox on his shoulder.

"No, wait! Stay a few days. I've a lot of other projects for you," said the older brother.

"I'd love to stay on," the carpenter said, "but, I have many more love bridges to build."

Show your friends

Show your friends how much you care...
    Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND.
    If it comes back to you, then you'll know you
    Have a circle of friends.

............ ......... ..................... ..

Friends, you and me...
    You brought another friend...
    And then there were 3...
    We started our group...
    Our circle of friends...
    And like that circle...
    There is no beginning or end...

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find.
    The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates.
    I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it's okay because I got u.

"Everybody Knows"

You can't be all things to all people.
    You can't do all things at once.
    You can't do all things equally well.
    You can't do all things better than everyone else.
    Your humanity is showing just like everyone else's.

So...

You have to find out who you are, and be that.
    You have to decide what comes first and do that.
    You have to discover your strengths, and use them.
    You have to learn not to compete with others,
    Because no one else is in the contest of "being you".

Then...

You will have learned to accept your own uniqueness.
    You will have learned to set priorities and make decisions.
    You will have learned to live with your limitations.
    You will have learned to give yourself the respect that is due,
    And you'll be a being that's vitally alive.

Dare To Believe...

That you are a wonderful unique person.
    That you are a once-in-all- history event.
    That it's more than a right, it's your duty, to be who you are.
    That life is not a problem to solve, but a gift to cherish,
    and you'll be able to stay one up on what used to get you down.

The titanic

Reaction from different countries:

U.S.A:

"A ship coming to Freedom was attacked by terrorists.

We will not sit quiet and we will teach them a lesson.

Bin Laden you can run but you cannot hide we will find you and destroy your Al-Qaeda network."

(President Bush........ who else?)

U.K:

"I have spoken to the President of United States and we have both agreed that the sinking of Titanic is significant prove that Saddam Hussein is clearly behind this attack, Iraq is imposing a threat to the world and this has to be dealt with."

(Prime Minister Blair)

Israel:

"These Hamas and other terrorist network is enough evidence to say that sinking of Titanic is not an accident but it was their suicide bombers who have commited such a crime.

We will now impose curfew on the Palestinians, detain them, exile them, kill them, starve them, destroy their homes and refugee camps."

(Ariel Sharon....)

Canada:

"Titanic who?" (Canadian Prime Minister)

India:

"Is mein Pakistan ka haath hai. We have received passports of Pakistani extremists from the Titanic debris.

Pakistanis will have to pay for such horrendous act of terrorism. We are now deploying more soldiers to the border."

(Prime Minister Vajpayee)

Survivors:

"Uhh. Helllooo. Is anyone listening... it was an iceberg..hellloooooo."

Never Blame A Day
    {{written by maxman1991

Never Blame A Day In Your Life.
    Good Days Give You Happiness.
    Bad Days Give You Experience.

Both Are Essential In Life. All
    Good Morning..

............ ......... ..................

If you see some one without a smile,

Give him one of yours,

Because you are among a few good people Who can shine others life by just walking with him a few miles.

............ ......... ..................

Five steps to a LOVELY MORNING
    Close your eyes,
    Take a deep breath,
    Open your arms wide,
    Feel your heart beat and say its

Why I must go??!!

One Early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

MOM: "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school."

SON: "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school."

MOM: "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

SON: "One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me."

MOM: "Oh! that's not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school."

SON: "Give me two good reasons WHY I *should* go to school?"
    MOM: "One, you are FIFTY-TWO years old. Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school."

Fifth week >>here we go

Words of wisdom

1. A day without sunshine is like night.

2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.

3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.

6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

13. OK, so what's the speed of dark?

14. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

15. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

16. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

17. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

18. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?

19. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

20. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"

21. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

22. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos.

Nice lesson ....... !!

Once a boy went to a shop with his mother. The shop keeper looked at the small cute child and showed him a bottle with sweets

and said 'Dear Child..u can take the sweets...

But the child didnt take. The shop keeper was surprised.. such a small child he is and why is he not taking the sweets from the bottle. Again he said take the sweets....

Now the mother also heard that and said.. take the sweets dear.. Yet he didnt take... The shopkeeper seeing the child not taking the sweets... he himself took the sweets and gave to the child. The child was happy to get two hands full of sweets.

While returning home the Mother asked the child... Why didnt you take the sweets, when the shop keeper told you to take?..

Can you guess the response: Child replies... Mom! my hands are very small and if i take the sweets i can only take few.. but now you see when uncle gave with his big hands.... how many more sweets i got!

Moral: When we take we may get little but when Allah gives... HE gives us more beyond our expectations... more than what we can hold..!!

Inspiring Quotes

1) If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity.But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl.so choose the best place where you would shine..

2) Never expect things to happen..struggle and make them happen. never expect yourself to be given a good value..create a value of ur own

3) Falling down is not defeat...defeat is when ur refuse to get up...

4) Ship is always safe at shore... but is is not built for it

5) When ur successful your wellwishers know who you are when you are unsuccessful you know who ur welwishers are

6) It is great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him/her

7) "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world

8) "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' "

A box full of kisses {{sent by Azuma

The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."

The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.

Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

sixth week

Me and My BOSS

When I Take a long time to finish, I am slow,

When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough

When I don't do it, I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it, he is busy,

When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart,

When my boss does the same, he takes the initiative,

When I please my boss, I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his boss, he is cooperating,

When I make a mistake, I' am an idiot.

When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human.

When I am out of the office, I am wondering around.

When my boss is out of the office, he's on business.

When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick.

When my boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.

When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview

When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked

When I do good, my boss never remembers,

When I do wrong, he never forgets

English Is a Crazy Language

<<this one is really hard

Let's face it -- English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France. Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat.

We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese... One blouse, 2 blice?

Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend, that you comb through annals of history but not a single annal? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? If you wrote a letter, perhaps you bote your tongue?

Sometimes I think all the English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell? Park on driveways and drive on parkways?

How can a "slim chance" and a "fat chance" be the same, while a "wise man" and "wise guy" are opposites? How can overlook and oversee be opposites, while "quite a lot" and "quite a few" are alike? How can the weather be "hot as hell" one day and "cold as hell" another?

Have you noticed that we talk about certain things only when they are absent? Have you ever seen a horseful carriage or a strapful gown? Met a sung hero or experienced requited love? Have you ever run into someone who was combobulated, gruntled, ruly or peccable? And where are all those people who are spring chickens or who would actually hurt a fly?

You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which an alarm clock goes off by going on.

English was invented by people, not s, and it reflects the creativity of the human race (which, of course, isn't a race at all). That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible. And why, when I wind up my watch, I start it, but when I wind up this essay, I end it?

Now I know why I flunked my English. It's not my fault, the silly language doesn't quite know whether it's coming or going.

Seventh week>>fun week

Funny Quotes

Practice makes a man perfect... - But nobody's perfect..... . so why practice?

Money is not everything. - There's MasterCard & Visa.

One should love animals. - They are so tasty.

Behind every successful man, there is a woman - And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

Every man should marry. - After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

The wise never marry - And when they marry they become otherwise.

Success is a relative term. - It brings so many relatives.

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

Love is photogenic - It needs darkness to develop

Children in backseats cause accidents - Accidents in backseats cause children

"Your future depends on your dreams" - So go to sleep

There should be a better way to start a day - Than waking up every morning

"Hard work never killed anybody" - But why take the risk !

"Work fascinates me" - I can look at it for hours!

When two's company, - three's the result!

The more you learn, the more you know,
    The more you know, the more you forget
    The more you forget, the less you know - So... Why learn.

A bus station is where a bus stops.
    A train station is where train stops.
    On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Are you ready to have a Children

How To Know Whether You Are Ready to Have Children

Mess Test:

Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Place a fish stick behind the couch and leave it there all summer.

Toy Test:

Obtain a 55-gallon box of Legos. (If Legos are not available, you maysubstitute roofing tacks) Have a friend spread them all over the house. Put on a blindfold. Try to walk to the bathroom or kitchen. Do not scream. (This could wake a child at night.)
    Grocery Store Test:

Borrow one or two small animals (goats are best) and take them with you as you shop at the grocery store. Always keep them in sight and pay for anything they eat or damage.

Dressing Test:

Obtain one large, unhappy, live octopus. Stuff into a small net bag, making sure that all arms stay inside.

Feeding Test:

Obtain a large plastic milk jug. Fill halfway with water. Suspend from the ceiling with a stout cord. Start the jug swinging. Try to insert spoonfuls of soggy cereal (such as Fruit Loops or Cheerios) into the mouth of the jug, while pretending to be an airplane. Now dump the contents of the jug on the floor.

Night Test:

Prepare by obtaining a small cloth bag and fill it with 8 - 12 pounds of sand. Soak it thoroughly in water. At 8:00 PM, begin to waltz and hum with the bag until 9:00 PM. Lay down your bag and set your alarm for 10: 00PM.Get up, pick up your bag, and sing every song you have ever heard. Make up about a dozen more and sing these too until 4:00 AM. Set alarm for 5:00 AM. Get up and make breakfast. Keep this up for 5 years. Look cheerful.

Physical Test (Women):

Obtain a large beanbag chair and attach it to the front of your clothes. Leave it there for 9 months. Now remove 10 of the beans.

Physical Test (Men):

Go to the nearest drug store. Set your wallet on the counter. Ask the clerk to help himself. Now proceed to the nearest food store. Go to the head office and arrange for your paycheck to be directly deposited to the store. Purchase a newspaper. Go home and read it quietly for the last time.

Final Assignment:

Find a couple who already has a small child. Lecture them on how they can improve their discipline, patience, tolerance, toilet training, and child's table manners. Suggest many ways they can improve. Emphasize to them that they should never allow their children to run riot. Enjoy this experience. It will be the last time you will have all the answers. "

German cost Guard>>Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD4roXEY8hk

but please just watch it

I hope u like it and enjoy with it ...

see you

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة maxman1991 ; 27-4-2009 الساعة 02:13 PM سبب آخر: 7th week

الصورة الرمزية Fatimah-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: renew every week.:i:.English Articles.:i:.

Hello Maxman1991>>>>>> first I'm fine thank you and I really enjoyed reading the articles.d

Especially the last one it was wonderful. theses days people can't share their great moment with someone they love because the hard life that is true .b
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fatimah-chan ; 25-2-2009 الساعة 05:29 PM

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

woooooooow
    amazing
    i love it
    i really love such stories
    especially the last one ... i love it sooooo much
    i like the innocent son who wantes to have some of his father's precious time
    how lovely he is ^^
    really some times you do not even have an idea about what a child is thinking about or have in his mind when he asks silly questions
    we can not bear their questions while we do not notice what they intend to do
    this reminds me of some people in my life .... i want to have a little bit of their time
    to share them their talk and laugh with them as well ...and may be they are just like that father who does'nt even realize how much his son misses him and loves him

anyway .. ^^ i do admire this artical and thanks
    i ike it but you did not mention the father's reaction after what he hears from his smart son ... he may laugh and hug him for his sweet reason ^^

see you around....^^

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Hello Maxman1991>>>>>> first I'm fine thank you and I really enjoyed reading the articles.d

Especially the last one it was wonderful. theses days people can't share their great moment with someone they love because the hard life that is true .b

welcome....
    that`s great .
    you right about that ...nowadays the hard life factors make from people machines
    programmed for work and just .
    so more we interest about work more we get pure from our humanity feels

ThanX for ur time

woooooooow
    amazing
    i love it
    i really love such stories
    especially the last one ... i love it sooooo much
    i like the innocent son who wantes to have some of his father's precious time
    how lovely he is ^^
    really some times you do not even have an idea about what a child is thinking about or have in his mind when he asks silly questions
    we can not bear their questions while we do not notice what they intend to do
    this reminds me of some people in my life .... i want to have a little bit of their time
    to share them their talk and laugh with them as well ...and may be they are just like that father who does'nt even realize how much his son misses him and loves him

anyway .. ^^ i do admire this artical and thanks
    i ike it but you did not mention the father's reaction after what he hears from his smart son ... he may laugh and hug him for his sweet reason ^^

see you around....^^

welcome Azuma

That`s great
    In fact the son character is the most character I like it .. U feel him act like adult or more
    nicely.
    Child world is the most thing we miss even we miss how we were thinking in our childhood
    so that we can`t know what they thinking about maybe we can guess but know
    I don`t think about
    --------
    every on of us waiting someone ... but non one of us know when he could meet him
    so we always hope to meet him\them in someday and we wish to be close on
    -----------
    oky
    But in any language there tow kind of the stores end::
    1-open end
    2-final end

and this store is from the first on which make you""the reader"" guess your end
    I mean the end you think is suitable... like you ::you saw the father will hug his son
    but others could see he will punch him ^^" no I just kidding

by by

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Add new stores

sorry for my late

الصورة الرمزية the Assassin

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

brilliant idead indeed
    i might come later on
    to write something here
    chao

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

welcome mr assassin and I`m waitting you

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

thanks my bro, really ur topic is nice & useful, go on & by syncretising my friend
    In peace of allah

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

welcome and I glad about your replay

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

and I added new ones
    sorry for my late
    I`m so busy ..
    ^^.enjoy it

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

You can't be all things to all people.
    You can't do all things at once.
    You can't do all things equally well.
    You can't do all things better than everyone else.
    Your humanity is showing just like everyone else's.

So...

You have to learn not to compete with others,
    Because no one else is in the contest of "being you".

Then...

You will have learned to accept your own uniqueness.
    You will have learned to set priorities and make decisions.
    You will have learned to live with your limitations.
    You will have learned to give yourself the respect that is due,
    And you'll be a being that's vitally alive.

Dare To Believe...

Oh My God

How admirable!!wwww

you have to know that i keep reading them more than three times
    how beautiful words indeed ...
    they are truly right....

who is that brilliant who writes them
    i admire them toooo much

sure i have to ...
    but , what if i fail to find who i am .... it's not that easy to discover yorself
    to just contimplate yourself ...and keep thinking ..what did i do .. what i am doin right now .. and why .. what should i do .. to just wonder while you completely have no idea about all that ...
    my strength ... my abilities ... something unknown so far
    i will look for them ... i think there must be at least one or two of them ... i must have them like others ... i have to use them ,too
    however until know unfortunately... i do not know who i am

Dare To Believe...

thanks ... i do not know how to describe them
    it touches something deep inside
    it gives me the courage to complete it
    it helps a diappoiented one to look happily to his life that oneday it will be bright ... and to love himself

hardly .. i am trying to believe that
    i am trying to eliminate all the blue things in my life...
    yes .. there is something pink ..
    and i will keep it in my heart safe... to have something worth to be remembered

this article is marvilous indeed
    i want you to tell me the name of the writer , if you do not mind
    thank for giving us a chance to read such words

Good luck in your next article
    thanks

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

How admirable!!wwww

you have to know that i keep reading them more than three times
    how beautiful words indeed ...
    they are truly right....

who is that brilliant who writes them
    i admire them toooo much
    welcome Azuma.....

who wrote them....ah ahahaha ah ...I dont know ^^
    but this what I tried to find in last 2 days....Because he impressed me to

but I e-mailed the website owner and I`m waiting his replay

until that he will be unknown!
    !!

sure i have to ...
    but , what if i fail to find who i am .... it's not that easy to discover yorself
    to just contimplate yourself ...and keep thinking ..what did i do .. what i am doin right now .. and why .. what should i do .. to just wonder while you completely have no idea about all that ...
    my strength ... my abilities ... something unknown so far
    i will look for them ... i think there must be at least one or two of them ... i must have them like others ... i have to use them ,too
    however until know unfortunately... i do not know who i am

most people see if he had a chance to discover himself ,it will be by isolate ...
    others discover himself by a hard-examined situations

thanks ... i do not know how to describe them
    it touches something deep inside
    it gives me the courage to complete it
    it helps a diappoiented one to look happily to his life that oneday it will be bright ... and to love himself

nothing like words

hardly .. i am trying to believe that
    i am trying to eliminate all the blue things in my life...
    yes .. there is something pink ..
    and i will keep it in my heart safe... to have something worth to be remembered

William Shakespeare said"" ::people are tow kind ::
    1-his life a white paper with black spots
    2-his life a black paper with white spots

so no one is an perfect angle and no one is a perfect devil because we are humans

""

this article is marvilous indeed
    i want you to tell me the name of the writer , if you do not mind
    thank for giving us a chance to read such words

Good luck in your next article
    thanks

thanks for your replay

and sorry for my late

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الامارات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

thaks for every thing you re doing

الصورة الرمزية Lady Jojey

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

, Hi Max ,

? May i call you by that
    In fact i'm just from that kind of people who Interesting by reading more then live there own comment !
    But to be honest , i couldn't read this articles without say anything , even if i not good in English i'll try to do my best !

At first , i was touched by " the boy story " , indeed no one could no what the kids thinking of !
    Today something like that happen to me !

My youngest brother was by Chocolate and while i was studying he enter to my room . And i become super angered coz he intercepting me !
    So as usual , i yell on his face asking him to go out and not to show me his face again . All he did is smiling and says " Jo , u work hard take break . My teacher said that chocolate is good to ur brain" and put it in front of me . And went out .

I felt guilty .

You really can't imagine what the kids hide

I really like them all , that one about friendship also was amaizing .

So , thanks for sharing . I'll keep reading ur news everyweek .

Hope u the best

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

thaks for every thing you re doing

welcome
    -flowers0" class="inlineimg" />

-----------------------------------------------------------

, Hi Max ,

? May i call you by that

welcome ....
    that`s what they call me at the forum so it`s oky

In fact i'm just from that kind of people who Interesting by reading more then live there own comment !
    But to be honest , i couldn't read this articles without say anything , even if i not good in English i'll try to do my best !
    oky .. I`ll suppose that`s an honer to me to make you put this one ....
    about your english language is good but you must keep going to improve it.

At first , i was touched by " the boy story " , indeed no one could no what the kids thinking of !
    Today something like that happen to me !

like me and every one....

My youngest brother was by Chocolate and while i was studying he enter to my room . And i become super angered coz he intercepting me !
    So as usual , i yell on his face asking him to go out and not to show me his face again . All he did is smiling and says " Jo , u work hard take break . My teacher said that chocolate is good to ur brain" and put it in front of me . And went out .
    I`ll congratulate you for your sweet brother I wish I had a young brother but I the youngest
    ^^

I felt guilty .
    no comment

You really can't imagine what the kids hide

I really like them all , that one about friendship also was amaizing .

So , thanks for sharing . I'll keep reading ur news everyweek .

Hope u the best
    thanks for sharing us your wonderful comment
    welcome

see u later

-------------------------------------

an comment forAzuma

sorry I can`t replay on your comment in
    الناس .......كالـــ .......>>خاطرة<< ‏

because it`s too old subject

but I`ll try to replay on it here but in another time

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Hi sir Max
    No , it's ok
    i just wanted to tell my opinion
    cause i admire what was written over there even if i was late
    that does not mean it does not worth
    i wonder what's the point to prevent us from commenting on the old topics
    a great topic still great wether it is old or new
    that's what i believe
    thanks brother ^^
    and we waite for a new amazing one like that one^^
    see you

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Hi sir Max
    No , it's ok
    i just wanted to tell my opinion
    cause i admire what was written over there even if i was late
    that does not mean it does not worth
    i wonder what's the point to prevent us from commenting on the old topics
    a great topic still great wether it is old or new
    that's what i believe
    thanks brother ^^
    and we waite for a new amazing one like that one^^
    see you
    welcome Azuma
    oky I knew that..
    ..but the problem is the rules of the forum
    so I don`t want have with the mangers
    I appreciate your panegyric
    thanx for you
    and I`ll try to make it soon

by by

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    اليمن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

hi max how are you ?i hope u r fine

ok i start reading your articles and from the first article i found them really amazing so i will everyday comment on each article i read

Just be honer!!!

Once a general manager wanted to test his people who had come from all over India,
    about their values of life.

He announced that in their seminar folder, there is PVC pouch and in it there is a seed. When they return, they must put it in a good soil in a pot and look after it very well.

He would hold a competition in the next year's seminar and that the best plants would be awarded suitably.

Everyone did what was told to him. A year passed quickly. And next year in a big hall, there were hundreds of pots and a great variety of plants-a great scene.

Except one pot in which the soil was there and no plant! The owner was standing quietly and seemingly ashamed of himself!

The general manager called him on the stage. He asked him what happened and he told him the truth. He planted the seed which he was given – and did that was to be done- but nothing happened!

The general manager declared him the winner!

Everyone was shocked. It was announced, "Gentlemen! The seeds I gave you were boiled seeds. You planted them and nothing happened! You acted smartly and used some other seeds.

This man was honest to his work and, therefore he did not cheat me or himself!"

i really loved the first article it tells us that Honesty is the best Policy ,,but you know nowadays honesty not useful but using smart and cheating work and make his owner gain what ever he want

any way thanks Max for ur first topic and wait for me on the others

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

hi max how are you ?i hope u r fine

ok i start reading your articles and from the first article i found them really amazing so i will everyday comment on each article i read
    welcome....
    I`m great thank you....oky as u wish ^^

i really loved the first article it tells us that Honesty is the best Policy ,,but you know nowadays honesty not useful but using smart and cheating work and make his owner gain what ever he want

any way thanks Max for ur first topic and wait for me on the others

yeb ...yeb ...that`s totally right

see u

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك