كيف حالكم يامبدعين...اكيد في هذه المنتدى المبدع في الترجمه
    من يستطيع ترجمه هذه المقطع:
    脚本:井内秀治

• はじめに
      これは1993年11月21日にビクターエンターテインメントより発売されたCDドラマのママは小学4年生 ~AFTER~の感想です。
      舞台はみらいがタイムスリップで帰ってから半年後の夢が丘。本放送のラストでロンドンへ行った水木なつみが 一時帰国したときの話です。
      当然のことながら声と音だけなので画像とかはありません(^_^;)
    • AFTER<帰国>
       走ってくる声から急に人間の言葉を喋り始めるボビー、いくらナレーション役とはいえこの登場の仕方は驚い てしまう(^_^;) 作中でもかなり犬離れしていたところがあったが、マジでスーパー犬だったのかと。それにしても膝を伸ばすと ころに自分で突っ込むとか犬であることは忘れて ないが(笑)
       それはともかく、空港で迎えに来たのはたまえとえり子の親友2人。いづみは漫画家として忙しいからという 理由で出番なし。展開上仕方ないとはいえ、本編 で かなり重要な位置のキャラだけに出ないのは寂しい。
      そしてこの話のためのゲストキャラ、天羽宙(あもうひろし)登場。置鮎竜太郎に小学生役というのもやや無理 がある気がしなくも無いが(苦笑)、まだデ ビューして間もない頃だし(それでいて売り出し中)、ありかなと。それにしてもこの頃から優等生キャラが地 に着いてる。

さて、また話がそれてしまったが、その宙に早速アタックをかけるタマエ、マリオのときと同じ反応(^_^ ;) さらになつみの家で泊まるために2人きりになることを危惧するタマエに対して全然気にしないなつみとえり子 、年齢的に微妙なころなのだなと。

そして2人きりの夜(ぉ)、タマエの家が中華料理屋だということが判るのはここの話だけ。本編28話でタ マエの父が出ていたが、そのときは何者かさえ わからなかったし。それは置いといて、今回のメインである『星祭り』の説明をするわけだが、さすがに昔から 続いている祭りとはいえ10歳で嫁に行くという のはさすがに早すぎ(苦笑)このあたり、ちょっと強引なもって行きかただったかなと。
      と、そのときにいきなり雷が。このときになつみはみらいのことを思い出して宙に突っ込まれるのだが、ドラマ CDだからといっていちいち口に出すシーンが多 いのも気になる (^_^;)
    • AFTER<再会>
       みらいの夢を見ていたら10歳のみらいに起こされるなつみ、このあたりのベタな展開なのはいいとして、さ すがにこの時期の吉田理保子に10歳のみらいの 声を担当するのは無理だったのだろうか…昔はクララとかメグとか少女役もかなり演じていたのだ が。

さて、話を戻して突然やってきた不審者に驚くなつみ。このあと電気スタンド(?)のスイッチを入れる音が あるのが音声のみのCDドラマらしい演出だが、 それにしてもそんな強引にやってきて自己紹介するのは父親似か(・Д・)
       で、このあと説明をするのだが、このみらいはいつやってきたのだろう?寝る前の雷のタイミングだとなつみ が寝入るのを待っていたことになるが、そんなに 待っていられなさそうな性格だからな…(^_^;) それにしても未来のことで嘘を言ったりしてなつみを困惑させるみらいは間違いなく父親のキャラ だ。

そして翌朝、今度はなつみに起こされるみらい。大人になっても子供の頃と起こし方が同じというのは、要する に成長していないといいたいのだな(・。・) しかしここでみらいがあくびしたとたんに赤ちゃんに戻ってしまうとい超展開。衣服はどうなってるんだとか突 っ込んだらいけませんか(汗)
    • AFTER<みらいとみらいちゃん>
       そんなドタバタのさなかに今度はタマエとえり子登場。何とか家に入れないように嘘をつくなつみだが、なし くずしに結局家に入れられるあたりが笑えるが、 いくらみらいの頼みとはいえたまえとえり子くらいには本当のことを話してもよかったと思うのだが…未来が変 わるとか、本編の時点でもう変わっているわけだ し。
       それはともかく、髪飾りの組紐を作りに来たのにちゃっかり宙を誘って買い物に出かけるタマエ、ちゃっかり しているというか、何というか(苦笑) 逆にそんなタマエを『優しい』というえり子とのギャップが面白いのだが。まあ今回のドラマにおける2人はそ んな風に恋愛に関して全く正反対の凸凹コンビの ようなキャラなのだが。
       しかしえり子の口から語られるマリオ、ロンドンに近いからという理由でイタリアに帰るとか、それは酷い扱 いだな(T_T) まあ、宙と出くわしたらそれこそ修羅場になりそうだが(・。・)

その後、みらいの泣き声を聞いて慌ててごまかすなつみ、赤ん坊の泣きまねならそれこそ(この年も『Vガン ダム』でカルルマンを演じた)こおろぎさとみの 真骨頂だが、それを敢えて下手に演じるのだからこれはこれで大したもの。そしてえり子を追い出して一息つい たところでまたあくびして10歳に戻るみらい、 当然ながら赤ちゃんになっていたときの記憶がないが、それにしても呑気というか大物というか、全然動じない のは赤ん坊の頃と同じだ(笑)

で、暢気に1階で料理を作っているところにタマエたちが早くも帰還&みらいとばったり遭遇。そこで慌てて フォローするなつみだが、何も『みいら』という 名前にしなくても…センスおかしい(苦笑) あと、何も母方のいとこにしなくても、父親の方なら兄弟何人いるかも判らないのにと突っ込みたくなった(^ _^;)
    • AFTER<みらいのパパは?>
       みらいのことは何とかごまかしたが、今度は大介登場。なつみが宙にいつも大介のことを話しているとか、そ のことを追求されて『別になんだっていいじゃな い』と言い返すあたりは、今となってはテンプレ的なツンデレ(・。・)
       そして一度バレたらもう全然隠す気なしのみらいが普通に登場。大介の名を聞いて驚くのもお約束だが、顔を 見ただけで判らなかったのかな?まあ大人になっ て顔つきも変わっていたし、ましてや30台の大介ってどうなっているのか想像しにくいものが…そして宙がな つみのために髪飾りを買ったと聞いて慌てるみら い、この辺の性格は母親似なのかな…

さて、ここでまたあくびをして赤ちゃんになってしまうみらい、変わったあとの姿を大介と宙にまで見られて しまい、今度は大介の妹にして誤魔化すなつみ、 相手が大介だからって無茶しすぎだ。というかアドリブに弱い。
    • AFTER<告白>
       大介の家でまたあくびをして元に戻ったみらいと大介の対面。言葉にちょっと複雑な心境が窺えるみらいがな かなか可愛らしい。しかし味噌の匂いが懐かしい というのは未来では味噌屋を廃業しているということなのか、気になる台詞ではある。(ストーリー上特に意味 がないだけに)
       そしてなつみと大介がけんかしたのを知って仲直りさせようとするみらい、とはいえ、そんな簡単に折れるこ とのないのは娘なら判っていそうなものだが、お 節介なのもまた親譲りなのかも。しかし2人とも『明日が地球最後の日だったとしても~』と言ったがためにや らなきゃいけない羽目に(笑)

で、説得が不調に終わったみらいはついに宙に直接交渉。未来の真実を話してまで断念させようとするのはさ すがにやりすぎだったのでは…この話の一番の被 害者は知りたくもない未来を知らされた彼だろうな(-_-) さらにそこでなつみのお金で髪飾りを買って大介からの贈り物にしようとするみらい、とんでもない娘だ。しか しそれをロフトの上で聞いておきながらすぐに注 意しないなつみもなつみだが…というか、このシーンちょっと説明的すぎるんだよな(-_-)
    • AFTER<星祭りの夜>
       そして祭りの夜、みらいは髪飾りを買ってなつみの元へ行く途中にまた大介と遭遇。そこで大介から母親の形 見の髪飾りを渡されるのだが、大介もそこのとこ ろは本当に照れ屋だなあと。しかしみらい、『どうせなら宙くんの髪飾りを取っちゃえばよかった』はいかんだ ろ。この悪いところはどちらに似たのやら…

さて、なつみは宙と2人きりになるも、フラグを外野でへし折られていたため(笑)プレゼントを貰い損ねる なつみ、つくづくみらいには振り回される運命な のだなと。そしてそこに現れたみらい、既に作戦がばれているなつみにあっさりと髪飾りを捨てられてしまうが 、その髪飾りは大介のものだったためにみらいが 逆上。それにしてもこのときの怒りかたは伊藤美紀ならではだなと思った。
       で、髪飾りが大介のものだと知らされて泣きながら一人で探す羽目になるなつみ、しかしよくよく考えたら未 来がそもそもの原因なのだがな…それはともか く、そこに大介が登場。みらいに髪飾り渡しておきながらちゃっかり来ているあたりはやっぱり心配なのかなと 。まあこれで仲直りできたわけだが、結局みらい は独り相撲を取っていただけだと。

とはいえ、みらいとなつみの涙の演技はこの作品のクライマックスだけに聞きどころ。鬼気迫る迫真の演技だ った。

そして家に戻ったなつみ(タマエたちはほったらかしか…)、みらいとも仲直り。しかしタイムマシンの時間 を設定していたから帰らなければならないみら い、もしここでタイムマシンだけ帰ってしまっていたらもう一物語ができていたのか(^_^;)
       それにしても別れるときに赤ちゃんの声を聞かせたみらい、あくびしたわけでもないのにこれは…?あと、タ イムスリップのときに協力してくれたみんなに 『ありがとう』が言いたかったって、全然そんなことをしようとしていたようには見えなかったが。大体、正体 隠していたらありがとうもいえないだろうに(苦 笑)

まあ突っ込むところはありありだったが、演出面ではこのシーンも非常に良かった。特に『愛を+ワン(イン ストバージョン)』の音楽と台詞とのシンクロは 本編でも見られなかった最高の組み合わせだったと思う。
    • 最後に
      本編のその後の話ということでみらいの登場の仕方が強引という気がしないでもないが、なかなかの感動的スト ーリー。何度も聞いているとストーリーの細かい ところに突っ込みどころが多くて気になったりもするのだが(苦笑)
      それにしてもみらいが赤ちゃんの頃父親を「どぅー」と言っていたと語って、最後になつみがちょっと笑うとこ ろ、なつみは結局未来のことを知ってしまったの では…ちなみに最初に未来から来たみらいがなつみと話すときは父親のことを『パパ』と言っているのは突っ込 んだらダメ?

さて、これでママ4関係のストーリーは全て終わり。15年経っても何の続編も何もないのは寂し い限りだが、15年経ってもずっと心に残っている作品だというところで〆ますか(^_^;)

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: طلب

أهلين أختي
    أظن أنها تخص دواء معين (أي تعليمات الموجودة في ورقة داخل علبة الدواء)
    أو أنها تعليمات إحنرازية يجب القيام بها إذا ما وقع زلزال
    و إن لم يكن هذا أو ذاك فأظن أنه سيكون خطاب أوابما الأخير مترجم لليابانية
    في كلتا الحالات كلام على الورق لا يجدي شيء
    أضحك معك فقط
    لا أظن أن أحدًا بإستطاعته قرائة الكانجي فما بالك بترجمته
    يالاه سلام و تصبحين على خير

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

ترجمة النص من قوقل
    Writer: Iuti Hideharu

* Introduction
    1993 November 21, which was released on CD BIKUTAENTATEINMENTO her 4-year-old boy in the drama ~ AFTER ~ I feel.
    After six months of stage夢GA丘lip back in a future time. When I returned home about 1:00 Mizuki Natsumi went to London in the last broadcast.
    Because images and sounds or voices, of course there is no (^_^;)
    * AFTER <return>
    Bobby喋RI starting a sudden the words of the human voice coming from the running, much the way of narration and appeared as though this would (^_^;) was surprised I was also quite good as作中dog, I'm serious I was a super dog. I dig my dog in that stretch the knee at any rate has not forgotten (laughter)
    Anyway, I came to pick her best friend at the airport who occasionally Eriko Oriental Zodiac. Izumi no time because he is busy as a cartoonist. And the inevitable expansion, however, is not only the character of an important position in the main knitting is pretty bleak.
    Guest character for this story,天羽air (or another Hiroshi) appeared. I do not even need to have the force of a small elementary school to help Ryutaro置鮎(wry smile), but it's not even around yet to debut (sale yet), and a location. I got to the place of honor student since this character is by any measure.

Well, that story was also quick to attack TAMAE put it in the air, the same reaction when Mario (^ _ ^;) to stay at home for two more Natsumi TAMAE dangerous to be alone Eriko Natsumi and I do not care at all for, and it's a delicate time in age.

And two nights alone (Information), known to be the home of a Chinese restaurant TAMAE is talking about here. There were 28 main knitting father TAMAE stories, even when I did not know who that is. That is aside, this is Maine's星祭RI, but a description of the festival has been a long time to even though he is going to marry 10-year-old is too early though (wry smile) around here, and how I was going to have a little aggressive.
    And, when suddenly a lightning. Natsumi when it is remembered that wave into the future, will give a drama CD and many of the scenes just because each utterance (^_^;)
    * AFTER <Reunion>
    I was dreaming of the future Natsumi evoked the next 10 years only, the development of this solid as well, Yasuko Tadashi Yoshida, but this time the charge is 10 voices coming years was not only What used to be ... he plays the role much like a girl like Meg Clara.

Now, Natsumi surprised to suddenly come back to talk suspicious. After the lamp (?), Only the sound of a switch on the CD sound is produced DORAMARASHII, came to introduce myself at any rate that is similar to the aggressive father (Д・・)
    , But after the explanation, this will likely come RAIHAITSU? That would fall asleep waiting for the timing of the Mito Natsu Lightning's bedtime, it's nature is not to wait that long ... (^_^;) RARENA Mite Natsu lie and say that any measure of future Mirai is a puzzling character of the father drinks.

The next morning, this time in the future caused Natsumi. The same way that raises a child and into adulthood, not to say that the bottom line growth (。・・) basis over the baby back as soon as it was yawning in the future but deployment. Do clothing込NDARA I was going or what impact (sweat)
    * AFTER <Mirai-chan and Mirai>
    This time it came in the midst of noise and Eriko TAMAE. Natsumi but lie managed to keep the house, put a laugh around the house to pay back in installments after all, and asks What's the future I will Eriko Oriental Zodiac IETA but I did not speak the truth ... or a change in the future, and now it has changed at the time of the main knitting.
    Anyway, go shopping TAMAE induce the air to come to make a shrewd entrelacs of hair, not to say that shrewd, or should I say (wry smile) TAMAE such a gap, and reverse the kind of Eriko It's interesting. Well two people in this drama is like a combination of an uneven character of the opposite extreme love for this way.
    Eriko told from the mouth of Mario, and I return to Italy because he close to London, but it is not treated bad (T_T) Oh, the hell is it going to air and出KUWASHITARA (。・・)

Then Natsumi cheat cry a hurry to hear the future, if it is imitation of a baby crying (this year's V Gundam did KARURUMAN) Satomi's true worth of cricket, which I dared to play it poorly, this big deal. In addition to yawn at the breather with Eriko and kicked out the back to the future 10 years, but have no memory of when I was a baby, of course, I mean I mean big fish呑気Still, the steely will and a baby at all the same (laughs)

And a暢気TAMAE to return as early as they were cooked in the ground floor with a thud and future encounters. The crime is there a hurry to follow, nothing, not MIIRA also called strange sense ... (wry smile) Also, even without any maternal cousin, but also how many people they判RANAI brother if the father was突込MITAKU (^ _ ^;)
    * AFTER <Father of the future? >
    It is a devious way of the future, now appeared indifferent. I have talked to always give the air a large Natsumi, are pursuing the other's not so good, apart from what is around and talk back, is now a template TSUNDERE (。・・)
    Normally only appear next to no care at all anymore BARETARA it and hide. It promises to be surprised at the name of the auricle, and I just looked判RANAKATTA? Was also changed to look well into adulthood, let alone 30, is hard to imagine what's going on ... I give you one big panic to hear that they only bought the hair for the air and Natsumi, the edges of this I wonder if that's like his mother ...

Now, the future becomes a yawning baby and again, until I was in the air and give the appearance of another major change, this time to his sister Natsumi誤魔化SU the auricle, it is reasonable to give a major recipient it too. Vulnerable to ad-lib and all that.
    * AFTER <confession>
    Future meeting of Daisuke and returned to the house via a yawn again. The future is pretty cute窺ERU words a little mixed feelings. The nostalgic smell of soybean, however, is whether the future is that the store closures and miso, and the worry lines. (Especially on the story just does not make sense)
    Future to try to reconcile the fight knows that Daisuke and Natsumi, but not easy to break in but it might be if判っgirl, so maybe that's also a hereditary O節介. But as it was both the last day of earth, wind up tomorrow - and they have to NAKYA said that (laughs)

In future negotiations ended in failure to persuade the air directly to the end. The decision to try to speak the truth of it has gone too far in the future to cover the damage done ... who's going to most of the story he told the future was not more curious about where (-_-) future to make a great gift to give the money to buy hair Natsumi, a girl all. Natsumi Natsumi is also not attentive while listening to the loft on it ... But I mean, I just this scene a little too descriptive (-_-)
    * AFTER <星祭RI Night>
    Night of the festival and meet with futurism and big to give way to his hair Mite Natsu buy. But the hair is passed from mourning for his mother give so large, but also give them are really shy and I'm. The future, Why not just take a good sniff of the air if hair color anyway, I blew Yes. I wonder what's wrong is similar to the one ...

Now, air and Natsumi is also the only two people in the country because of a flag HESHI折RA (laughs) Natsumi貰I miss the gift, the future is that it's really destined to be misled. Future and it appeared that the hair would be dumped unceremoniously in the operation Natsumi is already known, hair is a frenzy for the future of the auricle. Still angry at the way this unique thought I Ito Miki.
    , Natsumi end up with a tearful look been told to give it the big hair, but the root cause of a better future考ETARA well ... But Anyway, there appeared a large concha. Each has come to pass hair while calculating the future is a worry and I knew it. We've got it back together well, and eventually just Mirai took wrestling alone.

However, the performance of the Mito Natsu tears listening to the far future is only the climax of the film. It was close鬼気convincing performance.

Natsumi and returned to the house (who is left ... TAMAE), reconciliation and future. They are expected to be帰RANAKERE had time to set the time machine, but I had to have another story if you had a time machine back here if (^_^;)
    Mirai he may hear the voice of the baby when you break up But BISHITAWAKEDEMONAINONIKOREHA bad? And to everyone who has helped the Times, thank you, I言ITAKATTA lip, as he was trying to do that but could not see at all. Usually, I'll thank you not to hide the identity (bitter laugh)

Well I was vividly thrust, staged in this scene is very good. In particular, the Love + One (version-strike), and sync music and dialogue is the best combination I found was also main knitting.
    * Finally
    Is not a feeling that does not appear aggressive in the way of the future then that's the main knitting, RI strike quite impressive. But sometimes the mood is far more to the details of the story and突込MI have heard many times (wry smile)
    The father of the baby when the future at any rate "- itself," he said, laughing a little at the end Natsumi, Natsumi I know in the future that ultimately came from the future ... the future by the way Natsumi said that when the father is the dad's not to say that I built around air?

Now, for this story of her relationship is over. 15, no sequel or anything even after many years as long as it is loneliness, and 15 in the works that I remember that much or even years 〆 MASU (^_^;)
    بالنسبة للكلمات اليابانيه ربما تكون اسماء اشخاص ترجميها
    من هذا الموقع
    http://nihongo.j-talk.com/parser/index.php
    حطي الكلمة في المربع واختاري من اليمين
    Kanji to Romaji

الصورة الرمزية CATE

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

مشكور بس أنا أبغى مترجمين يترجموها

عربي لان google يلخبط الكلام على بعض

الصورة الرمزية Biraru

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

أختي الكريمة

المعذرة فالآن وقت اختبارات .. كما أن المقال طوييييييييييييل للغاية وهو أقرب ما يكون للأشغال الشاقة منه للترجمة ^^" .. مجرد قراءته تحتاج ربما يومين فما بالك بترجمته ^^
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Biraru ; 13-6-2009 الساعة 07:41 AM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •